Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Belgium in 5 days

I am looking to do Belgium in 5 days and was wondering if this is possible. I%26#39;m flying into Brussels and doing at least 1 night in the following; Antwerp, Gent, Bruges, and Brussels. Is this too much? I figured with these cities being so close together it would be possible. I%26#39;d love some insight. Thanks.




|||



It%26#39;s perfectly feasible, although you might just as well stay in one place and visit the others from there: Ghent would be the most central (exactly half-way between Brussels and Brugge, 30 minutes each way by train) but if you are flying into and out of Brussels, you could also stay there and do day trips to the other cities.




|||



Its certainly better than trying to %26#39;do%26#39; it in 2 days...




|||



Hi Funky_Tee





I home-based in Brussels and day-tripped to these 3 cities. I had 7 days but it can be done in 5 and it%26#39;s well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment