Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Walk to the Windmills

Several years ago my husband and I walked to the windmills and I can%26#39;t remember how or where we did it? We thought that we did this in Brugge, but I%26#39;m not sure. Anyone have any information? Will be going to Brugge in May%26#39;10, just started to plan and could really use the help. Thanks




|||



You probably walked from Brugge to Damme, which is about 4 km away. You can also cycle, alongside the canal, or go on a paddlesteamer.



Do these photos ring any bells?



www.freefoto.com/browse/03-03-0?ffid=03-03-0




|||



Thanks for the reply. These photo%26#39;s are really great expecially the night shots. I%26#39;m an amature photographer and I hope to get a few night shots also. One or two like these would be nice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment