Monday, April 23, 2012

Cote Canal B&B and rain options

Hi,



I%26#39;ve seen some great reviews on the Cote Canal B%26amp;B here but failed to find a website or contact details.



Where can I find these?





I have 2 nights and 1.5 days to spend in Brugge in mid-September. I love walking around and will do a lot of that but in case of rain - Any suggestions?




|||



Not meaning to sound facetious - if it is raining, walk around under an umbrella. It really is the best way to see the city.





There are however numerous museums throughout the city dedicated to a variety of themes - art, acheologoy, chocolate, chips, lights, diamonds to select just a few, so without knowing more about your likes etc it is difficulty to recommend anything in particular.





The other good option for during a rain shower is a beer (or coffee) in a cafe and watch everyone else get wet.





A quick Google produced the following contact details, I haven%26#39;t tried them so can%26#39;t be certain they are correct but it is a start: Tel. + 32 50 37 24 24 - Email: cotecanal@skynet.be




|||



Thanks.



I contacted them a couple of hours ago.




|||



http://www.bruges-bedandbreakfast.be







Have you seen this site??




|||



I haven%26#39;t seen the site before. Thanks. As many of the places I liked are already full, it might come in useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment