Wednesday, April 25, 2012

From Brussels to Italy and France

I will in Brussel n last week of August. I would like to go Paris as well Rome %26amp; Venice. Travelling with family of 6, I would like it to be cheap and complete whole trip in 6 days. I have to fly back to my home from Paris. So any suggestions as how I should make my iternery + travel mode. Thanks ...




|||



With due respect Meero, this itinery is just not %26#39;practical%26#39; in 6 days unless you want to spend most of



your time on trains, or spend a fortune on flights. I would recommend you just stick with Brussels and Paris, and leave another trip for Italy.




|||



I understand your point dear. But ill be free from Brussels on 27 and I have a flight back from Paris on 2nd. So i waz planning to spend some time in venice and paris.




|||



Like the previous poster I also think that this is far too much in the time you have. However I’m not going preach to you, it’s your call.



The only way you are gonna do this is to take a Ryanair flight from Charleroi to Rome Ciampino. Flights are 43.48 EUR plus the cost of any bags plus charging for the air you need to breathe. Like I always say Fly Ryanair by all means but read the T%26amp;C’s carefully with regards to baggage allowance (only 15kg’s), carry on, online check-in and printing your own boarding passes etc, etc, etc!! Brussels airlines also fly this route but the cheapest flights on the 27th are around 135 euros.



From Rome you can also fly Ryanair to Venice but I would say that the fast train which takes 4 ½ hours would be quicker. Treviso airport where Ryanair fly to, is around an hour by coach from Venice. My advice would also be to stay in a hotel in Mestre, not in Venice itself as its VERY expensive. Mestre is only one stop on the train and about a ten minute journey.



Venice back to Paris Beauvais is currently 77 euros on Ryanair (plus extra’s) or just under double that on Easyjet depending on the days you wish to travel. If you wish to do these trips then you should book as soon as possible. These low cost carriers will only put prices up.



Good luck with planning your tour of European regional airports




|||



Thanks so much Ronaldo for your expert opinion. By looking into all this i am seriously considering drop out italy and concentrate on paris. I think its better to enjoy a city than several airports. Thanks again




|||



No worries. I think you have made the correct decision. There is more than enough to occupy you in Paris for at least the time you have and it%26#39;s a nice time of year to be there.



Spending less than three days in Rome would be criminal anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment