Thursday, March 29, 2012

Please Don't tell me to take the Train....



I have read the forums and know that the generally accepted and recommended way to get from Brussels National to Bruges is by train, but I will be traveling overnight with six year old twins, who may or may not sleep, thus their crankiness level upon arrival is yet to be determined.





Is it possible to go to the airport taxi stand and get a car to Bruges, or must that be arranged in advance? We will be arriving on a Sunday morning. I realize that taxis are expensive, but may at that point door to door transportation to our hotel may be worth its weight in gold....





Many thanks for your help.




|||



Yes of course, there are always taxis at the airport and you can get one to go anywhere as long as you can pay. It doesn%26#39;t have to be arranged in advance and from information in a recent question it may not even be cheaper to do so (I think they said it cost €146 from Brugge to Brussels Airport: however they said it in a question about transport from Oostende to Brugge). However, I%26#39;m sure you could google brussels airport limousine or something to find companies you could get a quote from.




|||



Many thanks for your help.




|||



I used this one here at a reasonable price:



http://www.taxi2airport.be/

No comments:

Post a Comment