Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Currency exchange at Brussels airport

I will need to exchange us $ to Euros at the Brussels airport.



I am arriving in terminal M. Any suggestions?



I will be there tomorrow! HELP!!!!



Not sure if I can find my ATM card----




|||



www.brusselsairport.be/en/services/money




|||



You should be arriving at one of the gates in Pier B but in any case money changing facilities are in the main part of the airport building, there are several banks/bureaux de change in the luggage carrousel area.



The expression %26quot;terminal M%26quot; seems to be used only when B gates are involved, i.e. the non-Schengen part of the airport. Brussels Airport has only 2 %26quot;piers%26quot;, A and B, which both connect to the main building. B is exclusively non-Schengen (long-haul plus UK and Ireland) but A is no longer exclusively for Schengen flights since they started using the end of it, which is called zone T, for certain non-Schengen flights, with additional passport and security controls. It is now signposted A/T - but I have never seen a sign to M! It seems to be a ticketing thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment