Thursday, March 29, 2012

new years dinner 2009

Hello !



My husband and I are going for the first time to Brussels from Dec 30th-Jan 2nd.



I know is still a bit early, but I wanted to know if anyone have suggestions for a restaurant for dec 31st.



Also planning on going to Bruges on January 1st. is everything going to be closed?



Any help will be much appreciated,



Thanks




|||



Bruges will be fine on Jan 1st!



I have been to café Vlissinghe on a 1 Jan and it was great, if you like local atmosphere, all locals.



In Brussels, it all depends what you like: organised %26quot;reveillons%26quot; (expensive and %26#39;group%26#39; minded - dance together !) or something quite.




|||



For dec. 31st we%26#39;re looking for a place to have a nice dinner (budget between 50-75 euros per person). A place with good ambiance, not a big party.




|||



I would also be interested in reading if you get any replies, so I am bumping your post. Hope someone will come along with some tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment