Thursday, March 29, 2012

Special request to Qaminari

coming down to the wire now, and we%26#39;re all booked, ticketed and reserved.



Brussles has it narrowed down to one day and one night, in between Brugge, then off to Paris.





So I am in need of a very special dinner place.



Money no object, food types - something unique to Brussels (and not something i can obviously get here in the states)





So far i think i have the choices of t%26#39;Kelderke or the Village Idiot.



Seriously i ask you where you would have us eat dinner for our one and only night. It can be an absolute hole in the wall - i don%26#39;t care.





If I were Qaminari, where would i eat dinner.




|||



Sorry, but no way am I going to be responsible for your choice when I don%26#39;t know your likes and dislikes and whether they bear any relation to mine, and in any case, how am I supposed to know what you can and can%26#39;t get in Phoenix, Arizona? Except that I wouldn%26#39;t advise Mexican, Chinese or Indian, simply because they are not what Brussels does best.



Maybe somebody else will be prepared to stick their neck out but you may have discouraged them by personalizing the question!




|||



grrrr.i had a feeling you would reply with something like that..





i%26#39;ll just have a go on my own then. at least you told me to avoid %26#39;restaurant row%26#39; in a previous post, so thank you for that at least :)




|||



try in%26#39;t Spinnekopke or chez vincent




|||



Thank you BB.. chez vincent looks like a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment